Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Out of Africa!

It's been months since I last posted. But a lot has happened: we've relocated back to South Africa, into rural South Africa; from the dry dusty desert to lush green Kwa Zulu Natal (KZN)! It's been quite a challenge technologically as we have been without a phone connection and an internet connection. But it's amazing what "they" can do these days; we're almost in the middle of nowhere and we've got internet!
Our view is amazing and I'm so keen to paint and let those creative juices flow but I am hindered by all the boxes I have to sort through to be able to do that. I did manage to do a few sketches while we spent a couple of weeks with family before our final move. This is my favorite one of Gemima doing what cats love to do.
So hopefully, before not too long, I'll have my studio unpacked and I'll be ready to step right into that creative zone that I love.

No comments: